Life as it's seen through my 'good' eye.
I love them all...but the last two worry me a little! LOL! and is that her cell phone case on her hip? YIKES!
I haven't seen snow in forever! We've only gotten 1-2 inches this winter. I'm sure we'll get blasted in like april though. LOL!
i love love love that first picture!!!!! she is a beautiful girl - and you did a beautiful job of showing it!
Post a Comment
3 Comments:
I love them all...but the last two worry me a little! LOL!
and is that her cell phone case on her hip? YIKES!
I haven't seen snow in forever! We've only gotten 1-2 inches this winter. I'm sure we'll get blasted in like april though. LOL!
i love love love that first picture!!!!! she is a beautiful girl - and you did a beautiful job of showing it!
Post a Comment